Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake #Bundtamonth
This months Bundtamonth is all about the swirl. It doesnt matter what kind of swirl, as long as you have a swirl. I decided to use Nutella to make my swirl.
Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake
1 1/3 cup softened butter
2 1/2 cups sugar
6 large eggs
3 cups Gold Medal all purpose flour
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Nutella spread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, each time just until blended.
Add flour alternately with buttermilk , beginning and ending with flour. Microwave nutella for 30 seconds in the microwave until soft. Pour half of the batter into the bottom of a greased bunt pan. Add the nutella evenly as possible. Pour the last of the batter into the pan. Using a bamboo skewer swirl nutella in pan.
Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Ready for more bundts? These 16 gorgeous swirly cakes in every form will be inspiration enough for you to bake with us this month:
- Apple Swirl Bundt Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Cinnamon Praline Pecan Swirl Bundt Cake by Karen at In the Kitchen With KP
- Cinnamon Pecan Swirl with Cinnamon Glaze by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Swirl Bundt by Anita at Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Matcha Swirl by Kim from Ninja Baking
- Double Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake by Lora at Cake Duchess
- Lemon Raspberry Swirl Bundt Cake by Carrie at Poet In The Pantry
- Lemon Basil Blueberry Swirl Bundt Cake by Kate at Food Babbles
- Nutella Swirl Bundt by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
- Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake by Anuradha at Baker Street
- Orange Creamsicle Bundt by Holly at A Baker’s House
- Strawberry Nutella Swirl Mini Bundts by Alice at Hip Foodie Mom
- Strawberry Swirl Cream Cheese Bundt by Sandra at The Sweet Sensations
- The Spiced Life Espresso Swirled Bundt Cake by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Vanilla Cherry Swirl Mini Bundt Cakes by Heather at Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
- Zebra Bundt by Tara at Noshing With The Nolands
Here ís how you can be a part of Bundt-a-Month:
- Simple rule: Bake us a swirly bundt
- Post it before June 30, 2013
- Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read #BundtaMonth: Cherry Bundt)
- Add your entry to the Linky tool below
- Link back to our announcement posts
Peace be with you,