Roasted Carrots and #Inafriday
Anyway, I joined this group and the first Friday of every month, each one of the tasty bloggers in our tribe will blog about a one course using an Ina recipe.
This month I decided to make her Roasted Carrots.
For recipes, information about Ina, her books and shows, visit Ina’s website.
We have an amazing gang of cook-writers lined up. Interested in being part of our group? Please email Alyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the schedule:
- Salads, Soups, Sides: May
- Main Courses: June
- Desserts/Other: July
- Appetizers: August (repeat…)
Click to see what the other writers are cooking:
- Ansh @ Spice Roots (Ansh will return in June)
- Barbara @ Moveable Feasts
- Bhavna @ Just a Girl From AAmchi Mumbai
- Chaya @ Bizzy Bakes
- Linda, @ Tumbleweed Contessa (Beginning in June)
- Linda @ There and Back Again (beginning in June)
- Martha @ Simple Nourished Living
- Minnie @ The Lady 8 Home
- Mireya @ My Healthy Eating Habits
- Nancy @ My Picadillo
- Ria @ Ria’s Collection (beginning in June)
- Rocky Mountain Woman @ Rocky Mountain Woman
- Veronica@ My Catholic Kitchen
Adapted from Food Network
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/4 tesaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoon chopped dill or parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut carrots into 2 inch slices. Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil salt and pepper. Transfer to an oven proof cooking vessel. I used my cast iron skillet. Make sure they are in 1 layer. Roast for 20 minutes. They should be golden brown and tender.
Toss the carrots with chopped dill or parsley.
Peace be with you,