White Hot Chocolate Pound Cake #Bundtbakers
This White Hot Chocolate Bundt cake is dense, buttery and loaded with white hot chocolate. This easy cake is a winner with my friends and family.
Pound cake is by far my most favorite cake to make. I have a standard recipe that I use and it is easy enough to modify. I love to eat it as is, add toppings such as fruit or whipped cream. I have also been known to eat it for breakfast. This months Bundtbakers is all about Hot Chocolate. So why not combine my love of pound cake and white hot chocolate? We love Hot Chocolate but never thought about putting it in a bundt until now.
This idea and this months host is no other than Tara Noland from Noshing with the Nolands.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
White Hot Chocolate Pound cake
2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup white hot chocolate mix (I used Ghiradelli)
1 cup butter at room temperature
1 8 oz block cream cheese
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 ounces white chocolate chips
confectionery sugar to dust over top of cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda and white hot chocolate mix. Set aside
In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment cream butter and cream cheese together. Add sugar and mix another two minutes. Add eggs one at a time and then vanilla. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until incorporated. Fold in white chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
Remove from the pan and dust with confectionery sugar.
There are a few other bundts made with Hot Chocolate done by a few of my blogger friends. I hope this inspires you to bake a bundt with hot chocolate.
- Autumn Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Aztec Hot Chocolate Bundt by I Sugar Coat It!
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Bourbon Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Bourbon Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Carob Hot Chocolate Cake by A Kingdom for A Cake
- Chocolate and Tiffany’s Bundtcake by La mejor manera de hacer…
- Chocolate Chips Orange Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Mocha Bundt Cake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Godiva Hot Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes by Our Good Life
- Hot Chocolate and Caramel Bundt Cake by I love Bundt Cakes
- Hot Chocolate and Churros Bundt Cake by Patty’s Cake
- Hot (Chocolate) Buttered Rum Bundt by The Crumby Cupcake
- Hot Chocolate Habanero Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Hot Chocolate Lavender Bundt Cake by Adventures in All Things Food
- Hot Cocoa Almond Bundt Cake by SimplyVeggies
- Irish Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- Kahlua Drenched Dark Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Bundt by Living the Gourmet
- Nutella y Toffee Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Orange Pisco White Chocolate Bundt by Food Lust People Love
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cake by The Spiced Life
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bundt by Tartacadabra
- Toffee Chip Hot Chocolate Pound Cake by Magnolia Days
- Venetian Drinking Chocolate Cake by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- White Hot Chocolate Peppermint Bundt by Noshing With The Nolands
- White Hot Chocolate Pound Cake by My Catholic Kitchen
Peace be with you,