Patriotic Eaton Mess
I think this dessert is perfect for this time of year. I also think this dessert is perfect for this months #InaFriday. It just so happens that this months Ina Friday falls on our Independence day. She does have a flag cake that she makes for wonderful holidays like today, but I wanted to make something different.
In one of her episodes she made Eaton Mess. It had fruit and these meringue cookies with lots and lots of whipped cream. Oh how I love whipped cream.
You can make the meringue cookies if you feel compelled to do so, but with all the heat here in Virginia I decide to purchase mine. Why heat up your stove if you do not have to? Anyway I added some blackberries to give it a red, white and blue look to be more patriotic. You can use any fruit you like.
- Alyce @ More Time at the Table
- Anna @ Cheese with Noodles
- Ansh @ Spice Roots
- Barbara @ Moveable Feasts
- Bhavna @ Just a Girl From AAmchi Mumbai..
- Linda, @ Tumbleweed Contessa
- Mary @ The Egg Farm
- Minnie @ The Lady 8 Home
- Mireya @ My Healthy Eating Habits
- Patti @ Comfy Cuisine
- Peggy@ Pantry Revisited
- Rocky Mountain Woman @ Rocky Mountain Woman
- Veronica@ My Catholic Kitchen
Peace be with you,