Mexican Mango Cake #Bundtbakers
This is a scrumptious way to use the very versatile Mango. This Bundt cake is sweet, rich and delicious. It is as easy to make as it is to eat.
Anyway the idea for this months Bundtbaker come from no other than Lauren Mitchell From Gate to Plate. She picked a great challenging theme that brought me a bit out of my comfort zone.
Our lovely group, Bundt Bakers, just keeps growing. It’s awesome! There are so many bundts for any tropical fruit loving person! Be sure to hop on over and check them out. Totally drool worthy!
- Guava and Cream Cheese Bundt Cake by Love and Confections
- Guava and Pineapple Impossible Cake by Passion Kneaded
- Pineapple Macadamia Nut Bundt Cake by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Passion-Orange-Guava Bundt Cake by All That’s Left are the Crumbs
- Mini Spiced Upside Down Caramelized Pineapple Bundt Cakes by From Gate to Plate
- Hibiscus Lime Bundt Cake by Brooklyn Homemaker
- Mango Brown Sugar Glazed Bundt Cake by Noshing with the Nolands
- Pineapple Pound Cake by Magnolia Days
- Mango Ginger Bundt Cake by Food Lust People Love
- Almost Pina Colada Bundt Cake by Tea and Scones
- Mexican Mango Cake by My Catholic Kitchen
- Mango Coconut Bundt by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Mini Pineapple Lime Mojito Bundt Cakes by Blahnik Baker
- Tropical Pineapple Bundt Cake by Bizzy Bakes
Interested in learning more about us?? #BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to email@example.com
Peace be with you,