Lemon drop for #Inafriday
Hi everyone, it is the first Friday of the month so you know what that means?
You bet, it is Ina Friday.
I got the idea for this recipe from the episode of Barefoot Contessa when she was getting together with her card shark buddies and they were enjoying these.
They really are delicious and now I know why they enjoy them so much. After drinking a few of these I don’t think I would be playing cards very well.
Maybe I should make these for my friends at the next Bunco gathering we have at the church.
Here are a few of my blogger friends that also have First Friday recipes.
- Alyce @ moretimeatthetable
- Barbara @ Moveable Feasts
- Bhavna @ Just a Girl From AAmchi Mumbai
- Chaya @ Bizzy Bakes
- Linda @ Tumbleweed Contessa
- Minnie @ The Lady 8 Home
- Mireya @ My Healthy Eating Habits
- Rocky Mountain Woman @ Rocky Mountain Woman
- Veronica @ My Catholic Kitchen
- Mary – Mary @ Everyday Miracles and Mayhem
- Peggy @ Pantry Revisited
- Patti @ Comfy Cuisine
Peace be with you,