Aloha Cake for Bundtamonth
I collect bundt pans. Did I mention to you at all that I love to collect Bundt pans?
Buntamonth is also one of my favorite groups.
This months theme is jams. As soon as I saw the ingredients I knew exactly what I was going to make.
How I was going to get the jam in the cake and make it taste really good is another story.
I am not sure if you saw my post on Smithfield a few months ago? While I was there at the farmers market, I bought this Aloha Jam from a company called Fresh Batch Jams.
The jam had pineapple, coconut and a few other ingredients in it. Man was it fantastic! It tasted just like the islands. I knew this jam would be perfect for this months Bundamonth. I hope you like the recipe as much as my family and coworkers did. You will also find below some more wonderful cakes made with all kinds of different jams.
Triple Blackberry Bundt by Tara at Noshing with the Nolands
Here’s how you can be a part of #BundtaMonth:
• Simple rule: Bake us a bundt using your favorite jam
• Post it before November 30, 2013
• Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read – #BundtaMonth: Raspberry Jam Bundt with Peanut Butter Glaze
• Add your entry to the Linky tool below
• Link back to our announcement posts
Peace be with you,