Rose Mini Bundt Cakes #Bundtamonth
Happy Anniversary #Bundtamonth.
For this #Bundtamonth we are getting all fancy pants and such. We are all breaking out our best party Bundts. I had this rose cake pan in my cabinet for a couple of years. I have used vanilla cake and it turned out to be a brown rose. I thought that if I used Red Velvet cake I could have a Red Rose. I also thought that if I put the powdered sugar over the top it would look like snow sprinkled over the top.
I wanted that yummy cream cheese icing that normally goes with red velvet. I didn’t want to mess up the top of my little cakelettes so I put a tablespoon or two in the middle of the cakelettes. This way, when you bite into them you get a wonderful surprise.
#Buntamonth is a year old. So lets enjoy it with a wonderful party. We have 14 wonderful bloggers who also made their best fancy pants Bundts.
Here’s how you can be a part of Bundt-a-Month:
- Simple rule: Bake us a fancy bundt
- Post it before September 30, 2013
- Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read – #BundtaMonth: Fancy Bundt)
- Add your entry to the Linky tool below
- Link back to our announcement posts
Even more bundt fun! Follow Bundt-a-Month on Facebook where we feature all our gorgeous bundt cakes. Or head over to our Pinterest board for inspiration and choose from hundreds of Bundt cake recipes.
Here are a few more Bundts you may like to visit and make.
- Banana-Caramel Bundt Cake by Felice at All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Caramel Latte Bundt Cake by Heather at Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Chocolate and Wine Bundt from Holly at A Baker’s House
- Cinnamon Chocolate Bundt Cake by Alice at Hip Foodie Mom
- Devil’s Food Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze by Lora at Cake Duchess
- Hong Kong Chiffon Mini Cakes by Kim at Ninja Baking
- Lemon Frangipane Bundt Cake by Paula at Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Little Bundt Pound Cakes by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Bundt by Anita at Hungry Couple
- Rose Mini Bundt Cakes by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
- Simple Orange Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Streusel Apple Bundt Cake by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Triple Chocolate Mini Bundts by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- White Chocolate Bundt with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sandra at Sweet Sensations
Peace be with you,