An unexpected award
I got the most wonderful Valentines gift.
It wasn’t from The Hubster or Monkey Girl.
She is a great blogger friend who I don’t know her name.
No, I didn’t forget her name, she hasn’t given it out.
She is a English major and high school teacher.
Bless her ever loving heart!
I have a teenager, I cant imagine having to teach one!
So, I am not sure what the Eliot is from. I have my suspicions though, perhaps T. S. Eliot, you know the famous poet.
Perhaps it is her cat who is also named Eliot.
Who by the way is a female cat.
Anyway, Liebster means favorite in German.
Here are a few rules to follow to keep this blog award going.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. Thank you so much Eliot Eats
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. (See above.)
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 (Google) followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
It was very hard to narrow it down to only five.
Here are my five,
in no particular order.